GSA 8(a) Stars II
On August 31, 2016 TSG received 8(a) STARS II Option Modification PO07 GS-06F-0761Z. This modification extends TSG’s 8(a) STARS II GWAC option until August 30, 2021. Under this modification all task orders must be completed by August 30, 2024.
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
TSG’s 8(a) STARS II contract number is GS-06F-0761Z. We are approved for all labor categories in Functional Areas 1, 2, 3, and 4 under Constellation I. This entails simple to complex IT enterprise solutions such as help desk support, information assurance, telecommunications engineering, virtualization, and more.
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities*
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
* Orders over $4 million are competed amongst the industry partners in the chosen constellation and functional area.