The cable infrastructure in your facility is a critical component of your entire network, no less important than the switches and servers. Proper planning, design, installation, and maintenance of this cable infrastructure can have a positive impact on your organization’s day-to-day operations, contribute to its success and reduce total cost of ownership.
Whether you’re building a new location or want to upgrade your existing infrastructure, TSG is the only provider you need for all of your cabling projects. We’re a leader in structured cabling solutions.
As a full-service provider, our start-to-finish approach includes the following:
- Site Survey
- Design & Engineering
- Materials Supply
All your sites will receive cutting edge design and consistent quality workmanship.
- Comprehensive solutions for all infrastructure types—CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7, fiber optic, and wireless networks
- We can provide Guaranteed-For-Life CAT5e and CAT6 Solutions.
- Outside plant capabilities for buried and aerial cable networks, CATV, and video systems, including placing poles and erecting transmitters and receivers
- Cable system management, thorough documentation, and computer-aided design
- Large staff of BICSI-certified Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD) and BICSI-certified technicians.
TSG is a corporate member of BICSI, the worldwide preeminent source of information, education and knowledge assessment for the constantly evolving transport systems industry.
See the following link to view our 2011 BICSI Certificate.